Thursday, October 6, 2011

Time flies...

Yes, time does fly when you are having fun... but it seems to do so more just by living a rather chaotic life. The bigs are back in school and we are now running to religion classes, Cub Scouts, Basketball and Wrestling on any given weeknight, Harper is a crawling maniac and into EVERYTHING, Dave is nearing the end of his MBA program and work is crazy busy of late. None of this is meant as a lament, but more my own rationale as to why it has been so dang long since my last post.

Has there been crafting? Well, a smidge. Not as much as I would like, but some quickies here and there. I jumped onto the Pinterest bandwagon and am falling in love with the Internet again. So many projects, so little time :)

For now - here are some recent photos. Sewing/crafting projects will be posted SOON!








Brooke just took family pics of us. As usual, her talent is awesome, and I have to admit my kids are pretty dang cute too...















After loading the next pictures, I realize how pitiful they look next to Brooke's shots. So, please - disregard the poor quality/composition (and other photographer-type stuff) of these next shots :)

Here is Rowan tending the fire at the cabin...




Here are the bigs on their first day back at school


And a quick one from Griffin's birthday party...


No comments: