I added some length to thrifted curtains for what will be the GIRLS room. The add on fabric was a IKEA curtain that I've chopped into for various projects.
Here it is next to the bedskirt and thrifted crib sheet.
I read about 50 tutorials on making a car seat cover. None really dealt with the wonky handle on our new seat (old one was "expired"??). So, after having velcro straps sewn on that did not work, I ripped them out and added ribbon to tie on for now. Don't love, but it should serve its purpose. Love the Tina Givens fabric though....the back side is some thrifted knit.
And the reverse side...
Last I used this tutorial to make a sheet for our co-sleeper. I used a thrifted flannel sheet and had it done in under 15 minutes. I have enough sheet for maybe 2 more as well. Great tutorial!
I've got a diaper bag and a sling left on the horizon. Tried to make a sling on Monday but something went awry and it doesn't even work for Rowan to carry a doll in. Hmmmmmm....also plan to throw in some Christmas gifts, but we'll have to see how the hands hold out!