Saturday, December 27, 2008

Winter Sassy Apron Swap received

This post is late due to the holidays, but I HAD to blog about the fantastic apron I received from Katy a few weeks back. The swap was hosted by Lucy, and the theme of this Sassy Apron swap was holidays and cookies. Katy made a very cool Christmas apron for me - which was exactly what I wanted. It is full of fun things like ribbon, circle-y pockets and large ric rac. I think it has a funky, vintage-y feel to the design. I absolutely love it!


Katy included (all the way from Australia) cookie cutters and a book with TONS of cookie recipes. Although I'm shocked to say I'm a bit cookied out today, after eating my weight in holiday cookies the past few weeks, I have a feeling I'll rebound quickly after browsing the book from Katy... Thanks partner!! I may have to extend our holiday festivities a bit so I can wear it awhile longer this year. Who's to say you can't wear a holiday apron while taking down the decorations and tree? And while crafting for next years' gifts? I'm sure I can come up with a few more excuses,er, reasons to wear this beauty during the off season!



No comments: