Friday, September 19, 2008

Fall Apron Swap

Hooray! Today I got my Sassy Fall swap apron from Rheba. She apologized for sending it late - it being hard to sew with a broken toe and all. I have to say, it was well worth the wait. I LOVE this apron. The collar is adorable, the colors fantastic and the materials very fun. I really love the polka dots... OK, I love the whole thing! I thought brown and aqua was my favorite color combo, but now I'm falling for brown and pink. It would be great in Rowan's room. See how these crafty adventures perpetuate each other? Next thing you know, I'll be painting her room and learning to quilt cause I love Rheba's apron so much!

(I apologize. I just re-read this post and I may need to use the word [sic] to indicate that the word love was used too many times in the past paragraph. I did not edit though, since I *heart* this apron a lot.)

Check out the hot pad - it is made to look like little bloomers!

Speaking of aprons, I will soon be making more... I just got the "A is for Apron" book in the mail this week. I am becoming a bit obsessed with aprons of late, but it looks like I'm in good company. Seems that tons of folks are collecting, making and obsessing about aprons on the web. It is comforting to know that I am not alone. Others share my kooky, domestic yearnings as well!

1 comment: