Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Rowie's Mama Quiz

Found these questions on this site. Thought that it was cute, so I asked them of Miss Rowan (5 YO) to see what she thought of her mama. She is a cute, smarty pants, that is for certain! Her answers are in bold.

The color of my mother's hair is brownish blonde-ish, brownish grayish (then she proceeded to show me where there were gray hairs next to my ears)
My mother is 45 years old. (nice, huh? I'm 33)
My mother's shoe size is 3. (width?)
My mother likes to sew
My mother is happy when I help and be very good
My mother is sad when I be naughty and mean
The funniest thing I ever saw my mother do was "hmmm, that is a hard one, Mom, do you know anything that you did funny?" (not a good sign, huh?)
The funniest thing I ever did with my mother was go down the waterslide at my birthday with her
I like when my mother helps me when I say can someone please help me
I like to help and be nice for my mother.
My mother's favorite food is Salad and everything
My mother does not like to eat gross and moldy stuff (??)
If I could give my mother anything I'd give her a thousand dollars.
My mother works at Allianz
The first thing my mother does when she wakes up is "well, I think she goes downstairs and gets on the computer" (Bad mom, bad, bad)
I love when my mother gives me hugs and kisses
I love my mother because she made me inside of her tummy
The color my mom likes best is brown (she is right! Good girl)

1 comment:

Brooke said...

TOOO cute that Rosie and a smart one too... I will have to have Grady try this one out, I'll let you know the results! FUNNY :)